On the field he’s known for his strength and stamina, but off the field he’s a down to earth gentleman who enjoys some R&R and shopping!
We caught up with professional rugby player, Robbie Coetzee, and got the low down on his styling secrets!
– How would you describe your personal style?
Minimalistic – less is more.
– Who is your Style inspiration, and why?
I believe in creating your identity and style personality, but I really like a classic look like David Beckham.
– What is your must-have fashion accessory for this season?
A tailored suit! You can play it up as smart or casual.
– What is your most treasured fashion accessory and why?
A Fossil watch that is engraved, that i received from my girlfriend.
– Who would you say is the most stylish male celebrity, and why?
I am a huge fan Hugh Jackman – he has a classic style, and doesn’t look like he tries too hard!
– What is the most you have ever spent on a fashion item, and what was it?
I would rather not say haha, let’s just say it was a lot!
– What is your go-to styling store?
You’ll always find me in Cotton On. They have a great variety of styles and different fashion items to choose from.
– Favourite fashion brand?
I would definitely go with Calvin Klein, and I really like BEAR Underwear.
– What is the one piece of advice you would give someone when selecting the perfect outfit?
always get something that works with your skin tone