Expressing your views and experiences as South African consumers and citizens provides crucial insight to help industry, service providers, and retailers grow and improve, and the annual SA Lifestyle Survey is an opportunity to do just that.
This year, Legacy Lifestyle, Africa’s fastest growing rewards programme, has partnered with SA Lifestyle Survey to bring more visibility to the survey, as well as give participants the chance to win over R150,000 in amazing travel prizes, including a trip and stay on the beautiful island of Mauritius!
SA Lifestyle Survey’s goal is to gather data and information on how South African consumers think, what their aspirations and biggest challenges are, their shopping behaviours, and how they feel about many South African and international brands and services, in order to provide a more comprehensive understanding of the SA consumer landscape.
Everything from income brackets and favourite restaurants to pet ownership and state of mind is highlighted, giving you the opportunity to showcase what you feel and think about your consumer power and rights in South Africa. All information is confidential, only used with your permission, and will be used to generate the research findings to help industry personnel get a better understanding of the way South Africans feel.
So, by filling out the survey, you not only stand to win some jaw-dropping prizes, but you also help give insight to help the future of SA.
Legacy Lifestyle has upped the ante by providing some stellar jet-setting prizes:
- 1st Prize: A luxury trip for two for 7 nights at the magnificent Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in Mauritius.
- 2nd Prize: A trip for two to Namibia for 4 days at Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Centre, includes Airlink flights; valued at around R32,000.
- 3rd Prize: A stellar 3-day stay at Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, including one game drive for two people valued at over R15,000.
- 4th Prize: A 3-day stay at The Commodore Hotel in Cape Town for two people valued at over R10,000.
- 5th Prize: A breath-taking 2-day weekend stay at The Leonardo, including a meal at the iconic AURUM Restaurant and a treatment at the Legacy Balance Spa valued at over R14,500.
Furthermore, everyone who completes the survey will also receive a Sunday Times 3-month digital subscription worth R240.
Complete the survey here and stand the chance to win R150,000 in amazing travel prizes!
The prize draw will take place on 1 July 2022.
Terms and conditions apply.