The sad truth is R330 doesn’t get you very far in 2021. What it will get you, though, is a new game of the Playstation Store.
The PSN Store is currently running an extension on its Easter Sale, which has discounted new and older PS4 games to the R330 mark or below, with some titles going for under R100.
Among the specials are a wealth of quality games, but we’ve highlighted 10 worth checking out if you’re yet to play them:
- Alien: Isolation The Collection – R169.80
- The Evil Within 2 – R188.70
- Detroit: Become Human – R269.50
- Dishonored Definitive Edition – R149.99
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – R149.66
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – R235.18
- Just Cause 4 Gold Edition – R185.80
- Mafia III: Definitive Edition – R274.50
- Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War – R251.65
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration – R107.80
There are also some indie, retro-game compilations and VR titles available too.
The specials are valid until 29 April 2021.
You can check out the full list of specials here.