Absurdly large trucks, capable of generating crushing amounts of horsepower and performing insanely dangerous feats? Sign us up! The Monster Jam phenomenon has been a long-standing element of American automobile culture – and it’s making its way to South Africa soon.
Across several decades, Monster Jam tours have been some of the most successful touring shows in the US. It doesn’t get much more exciting than watching 4-metre high, 5-ton juggernauts careening across a track, or smashing and flipping their way over a sprawl of obstacles.
World class drivers, both men and women of varying ages, will compete in racing or freestyle competitions where they put their skills and daring to the test, where they’ll all be competing for the same championship traversing the same track.
The Venues and Dates:
- 20 April at 18:00 – Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban
- 27 April at 18:00 – Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town
- 4 May at 18;00 – FNB Stadium, Johannesburg
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Durban & Cape Town: R150, R250, R350, R450, R600.
- Johannesburg: R150, R250, R350, R450, R600.
- Johannesburg only: Premium Lounge R800 includes Pit Party access.
Please note: Event ticket is NOT a Pit Pass.
Pit Party tickets (Limited tickets on sale)
- Durban & Cape Town: R300, R400, R500, R600, R750
- Johannesburg: R300, R400, R500, R600, R750.
- All venues: R800 Premium Lounge includes Pit Party access
Tickets can be booked at online at Computicket or any of their branches.
So, if you’re up for a day of family friendly fun where you’ll see automobile behemoths pull off astounding stunts, you’ll have an opportunity to check out the Monster Jam spectacle very soon. Pit Party tickets will even allow entrants to meet the drivers, get autographs signed, and enjoy the full Monster Jam experience from start to finish. Here’s a little glimpse of the action you can expect!