Razer is one of the biggest names in gaming and they’re coming out with a product that’s certainly going to get fans of theirs immensely excited: their new Ripsaw capture card.
Streaming video gaming footage from a screen sounds like it should be a fairly simple thing to accomplish, but it actually requires quite a bit of technology packed into a device to achieve it. We haven’t really had that many options to enable streaming footage available in South Africa, so Razer’s planned release of the RipSaw is a welcome addition.
Here are the specs for the Ripsaw:
- Max capture resolution: Uncompressed 1080p 60 FPS
- Interface: USB 3.0 only
- Video Input: Digital – HDMI 2.0
- Audio Input: Digital – HDMI
- Audio Mix-in Input: 3.5 mm Mic-in / 3.5 mm Aux-in
- Video Output: HDMI 2.0
- Maximum Supported Pass-Through Resolutions: 2160p60
- Other Supported Resolutions: 2160p, 1080p, 1440p, 720p, 480p
- Includes: USB3.0 Type C to Type A cable, HDMI 2.0 Cable, 3.5 mm Audio Cable
It’s compatible with the following platforms:
- Open Broadcaster Software
So, for any aspirant streamers who’ve been looking for the right piece of equipment to launch their, content the Razer Ripsaw is coming to South Africa in May and retailing for R2,899 – click here for more information!