If you have short legs, short arms and a wide mid-section then this is for you. Wearing the right clothing will go a long way to making you look and feel confident.
Your objective is to make your legs and arms look longer and your torso look smaller and more defined. If you think this is not possible? Try a few of these tips and see for yourself.
- Structured clothing is important. Anything baggy is just going to make you look shorter and wider.
- Avoid clothing that adds bulk to your mid section. This doesn’t mean that you have to wear super tight clothing, only that your shirts, tee shirts and jackets fit you well in the shoulders and slightly taper at your waist and hips so there isn’t excess fabric.
- Ensure that your sleeve and trouser length is correct to avoid making them look shorter than they are.
- Printed tee shirts and shirts disguise the midsection very well. You won’t know what’s fabric and what’s flesh, but make sure that the fit is good. A baggy printed shirt is not going to do the trick.
- Opt for wider leg trousers instead of slim or skinny to balance your build.
- Make use of vertical stripes to draw the eye down the body, making your torso appear longer.
For more details visit www.makeoversformen.co.za.