It’s about that time of year again, gentlemen – if you’re not careful, you’ll blink and the next thing you know it’s the 14th of February and you still haven’t gotten your better half a suitable Valentine’s Day gift.
Now, buying some make-up or a piece of jewellery is one safe method to go, but planning an event that will allow you and your significant other to spend some quality time together is an unrivalled option.
Never fear, we’re here to make that selection a little bit easier. Legacy Lifestyle, in partnership with Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris, have a pretty fantastic (and very South African) romantic experience available.
Nothing is more South African than getting in touch with our unique and precious outdoor attractions, and few are as important as the Cradle of Humankind Heritage Site, which is where you and your other half will find yourselves. Well – actually you’ll find yourself above it – floating in a hot air balloon and viewing one of our most iconic heritage sites from the best vantage point possible.
Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris is currently running a promotion on a gift voucher,
The Gift box includes:
- 1 x gift voucher
- 2 x Sally Williams Nougat
- Gift Box, tied with a beautiful Ribbon
Balloon Safari experience includes the following:
- A hot cup of tea, coffee and biscuits, served from the venue’s beautifully appointed clubhouse pavilion prior to your flight just after sunrise.
- The flight of about one hour over the Magalies River Valley which boasts some of the best ballooning weather in the world.
- A celebratory glass of sparkling wine on landing whilst the professional crew pack up the balloons.
- A delectable breakfast served from our clubhouse pavilion and restaurant overlooking the beautiful Magalies Mountains.
- As well as a “Citation for Bravery”!
The voucher box will only require a 50% deposit to be secured, after which it is valid for until 30 November 2019 and can be extended upon request. The cost is R2,855 per gift.
Once it’s been booked you can either pick it up at Bill Harrop’s “Original” Balloon Safaris’ offices in Sandton, or they can mail it to you via courier.
So if you’re looking to arrange something extraordinary and make 2019’s Valentine’s Day an unforgettable one, check out Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris and treat your loved one and yourself to a truly memorable trip.
Don’t miss out on the Legacy Lifestyle Rewards programme! Reward yourself here!