Fans of rugby games are deprived. There’s no denying that, but while while rugby union games arrive every odd year, there’s always one franchise you can rely on: Tru Blu and Big Ant Studio’s Rugby League Live series.
The beloved franchise is getting its latest entry, Rugby League Live 3, in June this year on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and Steam, and the publisher has just released some first gameplay screenshots of the anticipated game.
Rugby League Live 3 includes the following features:
- Improved Career mode and Be A Pro – take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of a U20 team into a full professional squad
- Vastly improved Instant Replay System including super slow-mo and user defined camera placement – get right into the action!
- Enhanced online play including filtering by locality and Online Tournaments
- Dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system giving dusk to night progress and mid game rain
- All 2014/2015 rule changes, updates to current 2015 rosters and team uniforms.
- Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more
- New Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- FanHub Player Sharing – create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch.
More rugby gaming articles: