While the non-contract prices for the yet-to-be-released iPhone 6 haven’t been announced yet, sources claim that purchasing Apple’s new device on pre-paid will push beyond the R12K mark.
Revealed on MyBroadband, industry sources say that the iPhone 6 16GB version will cost R12,499.90, while the 16GB iPhone 6 Plus will be priced at R13,999.90, from local tech retailer Incredible Connection.
Check out the full reported list of prices below:
- iPhone 6 16GB: R12,499.90
- iPhone 6 64GB: R13,999.90
- iPhone 6 128GB: R14,999.90
- iPhone 6 Plus 16GB: R13,999.90
- iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: R15,499.90
- iPhone 6 Plus 128GB: R16,999.90
It was also recently announced that the iPhone 6 and larger iPhone 6 Plus model will be released in South Africa on 24 October 2014.