The secret to looking sharp is wearing clothing that fits you well. Personal stylist, Tracy Gold, gives us tips on what to look for in our key wardrobe items.
Do you just buy any old pair of jeans? A great pair of jeans that fit you well is a key wardrobe piece for every guy’s wardrobe. Jeans are super versatile; wear your jeans with a smart shirt and jacket for a dressed up look or tee-shirt and a pair of sneakers for casual.
Either way, the fit and wash are the most important elements to finding your perfect pair. Here are some tips:
- If you are slim, skinny jeans will show off your physique.
- If you have very skinny legs compared to the rest of your body, go for a slim cut rather than skinny. Skinny jeans will make your legs look skinnier than they are.
- If you have a wide midsection opt for a slim or straight leg style. This will offer balance to your build.
- The right length is key to creating a slim-line look. Your hem should touch your shoe without being too long or bunching.
- For a sophisticated look select a dark wash without much fading or detail will work best.
- For a casual, trendy look have fun with fading, dark or lighter washes with detail.
For more details visit Makeovers For Men.